CONTEST - Countdown to Rugby in London
With less than 100 days to go before the start of the wheelchair rugby competition at the 2012 London Paralympics, the IWRF is celebrating the occasion by giving you a chance to win some great gear!
We've put together a contest and rounded up some prizes, so now it’s just up to you to enter and win. Read the simple contest rules below and you'll be ready to go in no time.
What are the Prizes?
A total of six prizes will be be awarded at the end of the contest. Each winner can choose one of the following items as their prize.
- One IWRF Molten Wheelchair Rugby Ball
- One IWRF Coaches Board with a dry marker and Fox 40 whistle
How Do I Enter?
- Go to our website at www.iwrf.com
- Answer this skill-testing question: How many countries are active in the Americas Zone? (the answer can be found somewhere on the website)
- Email your answer to with the subject line “IWRF Contest.” Answers must be received before Midnight (PST) on June 21, 2012. Please include your full name and contact information in your reply.
- If your answer is correct, your name will be entered into the draw along with all other eligible entries. The prize drawing will take place on June 23, 2012, and the six winners will be notified soon after by email.
Want a chance to have your name entered into the prize drawing an additional two times? All you need to do is click the "Like" button on our Facebook page, then choose to "Follow" the IWRF on Twitter. Once you've done this we will put your name into the entry draw up to two additional times. It's just that simple and you can get started now by clicking the two links below.
Contest Rules and Regulations:
- Only correct entries will be entered into the draw.
- Only emails sent before midnight (PST) on June 17, 2012 at will be eligible.
- Only one entry will be allowed per person. No duplicate email addresses will be permitted and anyone caught submitting multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Winners can choose between either an IWRF rugby ball or an IWRF coaches board.
- Prizes will be mailed to winners via regular postal service.